An Overview of Root Checker APK
Using Root Checker APK, you can determine whether your phone is rooted in just a couple of seconds. Press a single button to find out.
Root Checker only determines whether or not you have Superuser privileges. In other words, Root Checker can’t help you root your device. It will merely inform you of your device’s state, nothing more.
Share the results in social networks is the only extra feature of Root Checker.
A very lightweight application, Root Checker is simple and easy to use. Even though it is used in a precise manner, it is to no doubt of great value. Exciting is the moment when you aren’t entirely sure whether you’ve successfully rooted your device. Root Checker will inform you in a few seconds.
What’s New for You?
Take a look at the following information in detail
- Details Paths
- Dangerous Keys
- BusyBox Apps
- Test check
- Device Binary
- SuperUser Apps Binary
- Cloaking root props by SuperUser
- Root Native
- Root Apps
- Possibly Management name
- Device Dangerous version
- Root Model
- OS Exists
- Read/Write Root
- Likes and counters have been added for Root Basics
- Verify Root now refreshes with a swipe
- Added popular rankings
- A welcome screen for new users has been added
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
Root Checker APK Basics Pro features
- Does the app have root access?
- Su is installed or not
- Where to find, what version to use, and who has permissions to use your executable
- The presence or absence of toolbox/busybox
- Licenses, Location, Version, and Version History of BusyBox
- UID/GID of the current user
Compatibility test with SafetyNet:
- Testing the device’s compatibility with the Safety Net Test Suite
- Charge/Discharge measures current (some devices do not measure current accurately)
- Power – Voltage
- The condition of health
- Level of charging