The Quick Shortcut Maker APK does what its name suggests:
- It makes it possible to create shortcuts from the Android desktop.
- Applications, processes, and activities can be converted to shortcuts.
- Thus, creating a shortcut to WhatsApp is just as easy as making one to an operating system you don’t normally use.
Among its strengths is its ability to customize shortcuts. By choosing both the icon and the shortcut name, you can hide shortcuts if desired.
What is Quick Shortcut Maker?
A free application called Quick Shortcut Maker does what its name implies, and it is easy to use. It allows you to add shortcuts to the home screen of your Android device for several different apps, tools, and settings. Popular applications such as WhatsApp, Gmail, Maps, and Gallery are easy to access.
- Let’s start with the main purpose of this app. In addition to making shortcuts for your apps, it also allows you to create your custom shortcuts. The ones on the device must, of course, be the ones installed on it. However, please pick the activity you want smoothly, especially when you need the app soon.
You can utilize this application to create shortcuts to any app on your Android, including obvious ones. Moreover, it can do the same to hidden settings screens as well. It will be easier for you to get assistance from the app if you can access them easily since they are not usually accessible. You see, not every app provides such a convenient shortcut for us.
Mastering Quick Shortcut Maker APK Features
- It will be easy for you to create Shortcuts quickly
- Create shortcuts for commonly used applications and activities
- Discover your smartphone’s hidden services & activities
- When creating a shortcut, you can customize the settings
- Icons for shortcuts should be changed
- Quick shortcut maker App lets you create a favorites list
- You can alter the look of the quick shortcut maker by changing the theme
- Create shortcuts for Search, Wi-Fi, Customization, Developer, and options.
- Set up the app according to your preferences
- Making shortcuts includes all features
- Italian and Arabic translations added.
- This theme is compatible with AndroidPhone7.
- UI changed for the dialog box.
- It was not possible to open Google Play’s shortcut, which has now been fixed.
- Another improvement.
- A rating function has been added to the app.
How do I use Quick Shortcut Maker?
It is quite easy to use the application. You must long-press your home screen after installing the app. Find the Quick Shortcut Maker icon, long-tap on ‘Activities,’ then open ‘Widgets,’ then ‘Widgets,’ and then ‘Activities.’ If you want to launch the application, drag the icon wherever you want it to appear. Tap ‘Create’ to create an activity, edit its details, and choose the action you want. We’re done! On your Android phone’s home screen, you will see a shortcut.