The Peel Remote App can control all sorts of electronics, including TVs, DVD players, Blu-ray players, and other smart devices in your home.
Peel Remote App Overview
An all-in-one smart remote turns your smartphone into an all-in-one small for controlling appliances such as TVs, Air Conditioners, Settop Boxes, and even a few smart devices like Roku.
With the remote app, your smartphone turns into a universal remote by utilizing the inbuilt IR blaster, a feature found on a very small number of smartphones. The use of WiFI is also an alternative to controlling some devices.
Among Peel Universal Smart TV Remote Control features is its ability to recommend lists of custom programs. With the app, your preferences are intelligently organized based on the content you consume.
Peel Universal Smart TV Remote Control allows you to set reminders for work you need to do with the programs you watch. The app can recommend even Netflix and HBO content.
Further, It is a universal remote control that lets you perform all types of power through your mobile device. You can easily access all kinds of content in a customized way by creating a list of your favourite channels.
Here’s What You Get?
Peel Remote App is an easy-to-use that you can download and install. Confirm your location, select your TV provider, and connect your home electronics with the app. You will no longer need to use multiple remotes for various devices.
Although the app can control your air conditioner, TV, and other appliances, it has much more to offer. A TV guide on Peel Smart Remote allows you to select different genre shows and episodes. You can use the app to view recent episodes of trending shows. The app can even give you information about the shows you follow and make personalized recommendations based on your preferences.
Peel Remote App Features
- Access basic TV and satellite box control from the lock screen widget.
- On tapping the yellow bubble, use the full remote.
- Tap the show or movie images to watch.
- Tap shows to see what’s new and a list of what you’ve watched recently, or tap on Trending Now to know what you’re watching now.
- Each genre gets a ribbon.
- Make sure you don’t miss your favorite movies, shows, or games by setting up reminders.
- Browse the channels and shows you love.
- When you tap those notifications, you will watch those shows, Movie premieres, and sports games.
- Find your favorite channels by browsing the channel guide.
- You can view trailers, highlights, and clips of your favorite show in the ‘Videos’ section.