Different smartphone brands nowadays have their own user-interface. The user interface depends on the Android operating system and allows OEM to upgrade the device to a better app management system, RAM management, smooth interaction, wallpapers, and themes.
Xiaomi is one of the brands which has its own user interface, and it is MIUI.
MIUI is among the popular user interfaces which are being used in Xiaomi and Redmi gadgets.
If you have a Xiaomi device and want to change the user interface to Samsung, Sony, HTC, BLU, OnePlus or Nexus, you can have it with MIUI 11 themes.
You just need to find the list of theme and can use as per your choice, this article will help you do so.
What is MIUI?
MIUI stands for MI User Interface that’s a firmware developed by Xiaomi, motivated by the Android operating platform by Google. The attractive feature of MIUI is its theming support and UI themes are an excellent way to get a wonderful user interface in your android smartphone.
The Latest Version of MIUI
After the launch of MIUI 11 officially, Xiaomi made a quick move and provided the MIUI 11 software updates and security updates to its compatible gadgets. After the launch of MIUI 11 to Mi 9 Lite worldwide, Xiaomi has released the latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 worldwide with Stable ROM for the devices on the November 2019. If you’re the Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite user then you can download and install the latest Global Stable ROM update.
Top Features of MIUI 11
- Clean Design/Dark Mode — MIUI 11 has reduced bloat-ware plus a clean & upfront design with the introduction of a dark mode(system-wide)
- Characteristics of new audio effects with Dolby
- Unlocking — One can currently unlock using the Fingerprint sensor and Face Unlock at the same time, waking the telephone via a voice command
- Features private albums for videos
- Introduced an ultra power-saving mode
- Storage Management — There’s a local trash basket for pictures in MIUI 11. It also features automatic deletion of installed APKs
- You can now see emergency contacts on the lock display
- MIUI 11 includes a stereo Bluetooth sound option for games
- Comes with a child mode
- Control of Program permissions was optimized at the newest version
- Characteristics of an 18:9 ratio section for photos
- Double SIM Management — MIUI 11 comes with a Choice to take any SIM card a standard for certain connections
- The interface includes many more icons and colors
- The indication of the used data in hotspot manner is now more precise
- Introduction of an”always-on” a display that is customizable
- Comes with a computer-level record viewer