The best file manager for Android? There is no doubt that ES File Explorer Apk is the best content management app for smartphones. We have never seen anything like that on a smartphone or tablet.
Take control of your Android device with the best file manager.
This new version of ES Explorer Apk is the most exciting file manager available for your mobile device. Users will have the opportunity to effectively delete and move files, delete residual data from erased applications, archive and files. Along with it, they feel easy to edit individual documents.
In addition, you can create backups from your computer’s files if needed. With Bluetooth, you can control data on the smartphone. And, it has many other useful features that make your Android even better.
Among the unique features of ESE File Explorer Apk is the quick functionality when working with data, including copying, moving via Bluetooth, cleaning, and so on.
There are five tabs in the APK; their display can be enabled or disabled in the application options. LAN allows setting up a server or scanning the network. FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV can be created in the FTP directory.
You will find the list of installed applications in the file manager, or rather the control panel, after entering the program. You may arrange programs alphabetically, delete them, restore them to their original form, and create backup copies.
Get the APK and take advantage of all its features and capabilities that can be used to control many areas of one’s mobile device:
ES File Explorer Apk Aspects Are:
- Integral archive
- You can change the background, the background image, the appearance of folders, the appearance of files and shortcuts, the dimensions of symbols, and sort by name, format, date of creation, frequency of entry and exit, or in any order.
- A lot of the tabs and key signatures on the control panel should be hidden, along with the clock, battery charge, and received signal strength.
- You can change the date and time, the number of records in history, the list of hidden data, and control access to the network. You can also change the explorer and list of hidden data.
- Select whether to show thumbnails in the directory, the fast scrolling format, visual effects, or both. You can work on hidden or system data, data on the address bar about the amount of memory available. After exiting the application, it will completely clear the cache and visit the history, notify the system of file operations, automatically copy removed programs, and monitor system files.
- Reset your smartphone’s settings in default mode, erasing temporary data from its memory.
- Find and manage hidden system files;
- Remotely access smartphones via an FTP server.