Emojis Keyboard Apk offers more than 800 latest emojis that you can add directly to your Android keyboard using the plugin (also available from Uptodown).
You must have GO Keyboard to use Emoji Keyboard.
- To install Emojis Keyboard Apk, you must first install GO Keyboard.
- Keyboard for Emojis – Supports everywhere, including emails, texts, and all types of chat messengers, so entering Emoji is much more convenient.
- With Emoji Keyboard, you can easily share your feeling with your friends through social networks and SMS.
Aside from the standard icons, you can also paste hundreds of smileys into text fields by clicking on them.
While Emoji Keyboard does not have amazing features or keyboard shortcuts, it allows you to paste hundreds of emojis into the chat at lightning speed. Hence, as an addition to a keyboard, it could be very helpful.
Emojis Keyboard Latest Features:
Keyboard for Stickers & GIFs:
- This keyboard lets you share a variety of stickers, clipart, and GIFs using any social media app.
- Users can choose from an assortment of animated GIFs including the following.
- You can find GIF images, cat animations, and emotion animations.
- Choose between typing on a regular keyboard or an Emoji keyboard.
- Emojis, smileys, and emoticons everywhere.
- Let you write funnier and better text messages.
- Layout options include Full, Thumb, and Compact.
- You can easily enter various types of smileys and emoticons.
- More smileys can be viewed by swiping left/right.
- To access the Number and Alphabet Keyboards, swipe left or right.
- Symbol keyboard and English standard keyboard support.
- You can use emojis on social sites quickly and easily.
- Provide specific categories for emoticons and smileys.
How To Use The Android Emoji Keyboard?
- Enable the Emoji keyboard for Android.
- Activate Emoji Smart Android Keyboard by first going to HOME -> Settings -> Language & Keyboard.
- The input method needs to be changed to Keyboard.
- Choose Emoji Smart Android Keyboard from the “Input Method” drop-down menu.
I hope you enjoy getting to know the Emoji Keyboard…thank you for checking it out!