About Droid VPN:
DroidVPN – Droid VPN Apk is rated Everybody and can be installed and downloaded from Play Store for Android devices with API level 14 and up.
Using DroidVPN, you can protect your Android devices from online threats. You can use our VPN service to bypass regional internet restrictions, internet filtering, and firewalls while browsing anonymously on the web. Our Android app allows you to tunnel all of your internet traffic to our servers.
The DroidVPN application takes advantage of ICMP tunneling (IP over ICMP) to tunnel your traffic. As a result, even if your firewall blocks all internet access and the sharing of IP addresses is limited within the firewall, you can still browse the internet.
- You have unrestricted access to speed
- Provides encryption for Internet traffic
- Internet sites can be viewed once they have been unblocked
- ICMP or UDP can be used to tunnel IP traffic
- Sometimes it is possible to connect for free to paid hotspots
- Data compression helps reduce network traffic
- Filters all web ads to block irritating ads
1. Below 4.0, Android devices need to be rooted.
2. The Tun.KO installer is required for anyone using a phone below version 4.0. (Look for “TUN.KO installer”)
3. Here is the free sign up link for DroidVPN: http://droidvpn.com/signup
4. You need a working Internet connection to use DroidVPN.
HOW TO USE
- When you registered, you received an e-mail with your username and password.
- By tapping the flag, you can change your account to a “Free Server” if you’re using a free account.
- The large connect button must be pressed.
- Press the home or back buttons after seeing the message “DroidVPN is now connected”
- Using our service, you can browse the Internet securely and anonymously.
Visit the link mentioned above to download the Droid VPN Apk.