What is Bubble Witch Saga 2?
In Bubble Witch Saga 2, you play a casual puzzle game in which you solve a series of levels where you must get rid of as many colored bubbles as you can. Players in Bubble Witch Saga 2 must connect three or more bubbles of the same color to pop them. It is, in essence, similar to the venerable Puzzle Bobble game, but with a new twist.
Rather than disappearing and decreasing points, the other bubbles fall and bounce into cauldrons toward the bottom of the screen. Similarly, this system is employed in games like Papa Pear Saga (also by King.com). It makes the game feel alive.
The APP also features a similar map to Candy Crush Saga. Thus, you might say that King.com has combined all the best features of its games into one single game. Fun puzzles are the highlight of Bubble Witch. There will be hours of fun for puzzle game lovers in this game.
Bubble Witch Saga 2 has some fun puzzles that are sure to keep you engaged. The game will provide puzzle game lovers with hours of entertainment. Get the best score by playing alone or with friends in this epic saga.
Bubble Witch 2 Saga Features:
- Bubble Witch 3 is the next installment in the exciting franchise.
- The game mode has been improved.
- Every two weeks, more bubble shooting levels are added.
- Awe-inspiring graphics that will blow you away.
- Keeping track of your competitors and colleagues is as easy as joining leaderboards.
- Connecting your devices to the Internet will allow you to sync the game seamlessly.
- To help you in your quest, collect stars to unlock special items.
- To assist you, it has special bubbles and boosters.
- Play for free and easily.
- This game is compatible with smartphones and tablets.
Take a shot
Even if you have never played a game as easy as Bubble Witch you can still enjoy the game. On-screen instructions explain anything that isn’t immediately obvious, and everything is arranged for the user.
The graphics no matter what you think of this type of game, are charmingly colorful and enticing. In the same way as the colored bubbles and random characters in the game, the colored bubbles also seem edible. A few more characters, perhaps interacting between levels in cut scenes, would be my only wish.
If you like this type of thing, you’ll enjoy it.
Bubble Witch Saga 2 is a match-3 puzzle game that will satisfy the tastes of fans of the genre. Though little is new here, it is still worth a look.